May 14, 2013

0
Earn Money Easily with ZNZ!


Are you looking for extra cash to help pay for diapers, wipes, and the other baby necessities? Luckily for you, I found ZNZ! As always, you know I fully researched everything before I present it to you to ensure that it is legit!

How it works:

  • You sign up for ZNZ and complete 1 offer using this unique link.
  • You MUST sign up for one offer for your referral link to track. If you don’t then you will not get paid. There are a lots of FREE offers that I would recommend. I did the Equifax offer because I know the company well and it was free. (I was not charged at all during the free trial!) Plus, it was about time I checked my credit score. I cancelled  28 days later to avoid any charges. Don't forget to cancel before your free trial ends!
  • After you completed your offer, share your referral link with your friends, family, facebook or twitter! When you refer someone and they complete an offer you can get cash or you can save up for an awesome prize! 
    • Cash – $20.00 PER referral that completes ONE offer like you did!
    • iPad – 21 referrals that complete one offer
    • iPhone 4G – 27 referrals that complete one offer
    Here's a screenshot of Adventures in Coupon's payout! She made $100 in 3 days!
     
     


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment