February 15, 2013

0
Mommy Mission: My Super Exciting News!


I have always had a passion for helping others! I volunteer, donate, and give whenever I can!

For the longest, I did not know what population that I wanted to help the most until I had a baby last year and realized how expensive having a baby can be! There are so many programs that can help with the expenses of a baby like Free Baby Car Seat Programs, WIC (Women, Infants and Children), Salvation Army, local churches, etc but I haven't found many programs that give free baby clothes to those who need them. That's when I decided to start my own nonprofit organization that gives away gently used and new baby clothes online! It is still in its beginning stages (accepting donations, the legal paperwork, etc.) but it will definitely be up and running within a few months! In the meantime, I will be personally sponsoring small giveaways to help those in need. I am still brainstorming my first giveaway but I will keep you guys updated via Facebook! Make sure you 'like' my page!

Until then, you can sign up for free baby samples, formula, coupons, and magazines!







0 comments:

Post a Comment